Tips for Health and Well-being

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well they're always going on about the benefits of a Mediterranean diet,with plenty of olive oil. It also helps preserve a sun tan, so i've been told.

They are always going on about Acciaroli where they cook with rosmarino.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Drink a small glass(about the same amount as a double whiskey,vodka etc)of extra virgin olive oil a day. If you find the taste bad or can't swallow it fully, then wash it down immediately with a glass of hot or very warm water.
Erm ... would it not be better (tastier too) having a salad with olive oil a day instead of chips every day?

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Cider vinegar is good for fungal foot infections, my Canadian friends told me. You just have to sit on the porch with your feet in a large stock pot of the stuff for half an hour twice daily. I can't remember if it worked or if the fungus went away of its own accord.

Clotrimazole 1% would probably have been an awful lot simpler. Still, you can sit there drinking yellow beer in the sunshine, and that is very good for general well-being.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I've got a magic potion that prevents and cures cancer... wanna buy some?

Is it snake oil, I've heard it cures all ills?

OP
OP
pubrunner

pubrunner

Legendary Member
I've just had my cider vinegar this morning and I can inform you, that the benefits are plain to see - I look at least as young as I did yesterday.

It really is foul- tasting stuff; note to self - cut down to half pints of the stuff :whistle:.

Top Bottom