Today's cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

I dunno what hurts more, my ass or my legs... :ohmy::laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
Not clicking a Sun link I’m afraid. Better to provide the peer reviewed version on Pubmed 👍

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Not clicking a Sun link I’m afraid. Better to provide the peer reviewed version on Pubmed 👍
Observer link OK for you

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...nity-theory/&usg=AOvVaw1CGL9GK3dCWgjRhgZGx73L

DSK

Despite only riding for a bit of fitness and fun, I never bothered with this online GPS activity m'larky. However, after your post, I don't know why, but, I created a Garmin Connect account and uploaded my rides from my Garmin Edge.

I always said, I never care about the details but, when i started looking back, it was interesting to see the differences between the bikes and how I rode depending on how I felt in terms of strength/juice in the tank.

So thanks for giving me something else to do during lock down :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: C R
OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

Despite only riding for a bit of fitness and fun, I never bothered with this online GPS activity m'larky. However, after your post, I don't know why, but, I created a Garmin Connect account and uploaded my rides from my Garmin Edge.

I always said, I never care about the details but, when i started looking back, it was interesting to see the differences between the bikes and how I depending on how I felt in terms of strength/juice in the tank.

Yeah I thought I would keep track, I'm considering paying £2.50 a month to the app and it gives me challenges and makes me routes in my area.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I use a lezyne Macro GPS, I have used it on every ride over the 3 years I have owned it, I too like to look back on previous rides to see how my performance has improved or declined and maybe set a target, I dont get to hung up on it though, its a useful tool and it is interesting to look back.

This too can upload rides through their free app.

I always said, I never care about the details but, when i started looking back, it was interesting to see the differences between the bikes and how I rode depending on how I felt in terms of strength/juice in the tank.

Top Bottom