Today's cycle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

I dunno what hurts more, my ass or my legs... :ohmy::laugh:

vickster

Legendary Member
Not clicking a Sun link I’m afraid. Better to provide the peer reviewed version on Pubmed 👍

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Not clicking a Sun link I’m afraid. Better to provide the peer reviewed version on Pubmed 👍
Observer link OK for you

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...nity-theory/&usg=AOvVaw1CGL9GK3dCWgjRhgZGx73L

DSK

Despite only riding for a bit of fitness and fun, I never bothered with this online GPS activity m'larky. However, after your post, I don't know why, but, I created a Garmin Connect account and uploaded my rides from my Garmin Edge.

I always said, I never care about the details but, when i started looking back, it was interesting to see the differences between the bikes and how I rode depending on how I felt in terms of strength/juice in the tank.

So thanks for giving me something else to do during lock down :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: C R
OP
OP
Knightly85

Knightly85

Despite only riding for a bit of fitness and fun, I never bothered with this online GPS activity m'larky. However, after your post, I don't know why, but, I created a Garmin Connect account and uploaded my rides from my Garmin Edge.

I always said, I never care about the details but, when i started looking back, it was interesting to see the differences between the bikes and how I depending on how I felt in terms of strength/juice in the tank.

Yeah I thought I would keep track, I'm considering paying £2.50 a month to the app and it gives me challenges and makes me routes in my area.

C R

Guru
Yeah I thought I would keep track, I'm considering paying £2.50 a month to the app and it gives me challenges and makes me routes in my area.
I'm not sure it is worth it just for that. Check Garmin connect, mentioned above. I think it is totally free even if you don't have a Garmin device.

carlosfandangus

Über Member
I use a lezyne Macro GPS, I have used it on every ride over the 3 years I have owned it, I too like to look back on previous rides to see how my performance has improved or declined and maybe set a target, I dont get to hung up on it though, its a useful tool and it is interesting to look back.

This too can upload rides through their free app.

I always said, I never care about the details but, when i started looking back, it was interesting to see the differences between the bikes and how I rode depending on how I felt in terms of strength/juice in the tank.

Top Bottom