Toilet Roll

Toilet Roll?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

3-IN-One

Just wondering as the Economic climate is seriously starting to affect people,What shat roll do you or your good lady buy???

Dura-ace - Andrex

Bounty

Kleenex - 105

Sora - Economy

FBOAB

What catagory is Izal in?

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
3-IN-One said:
What is this Izal??? and where do you obtain this bog roll

It's a toilet paper with a texture akin to that of garnet paper on one side and teflon on the other. You'll either smear everything everywhere or suffer from severe abrasions.

Asda sells it I don't think that it's cheap and it's made by the Jeyes Fluid people.

buggi

Bird Saviour
lets do a poll. anything economy for me. it's loo for feck's sake, i'm only gonna wipe my arse on it.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
3-IN-One said:

Hard, scratchy and shiny so that nothing really stuck to it. Great stuff for playing the comb and paper though:laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
My missus did the cheap stuff about a year ago - TBH - I went mad..... it was orrible.

Don't mind the half decent stuff - not looking at the best, but to go to bog standard..... oh sandpaper on the booty....... - I sit on it too long - bike and work.....

Look for the offers of the 'good'ish soft stuff'.......

accountantpete

Brexiteer
3-IN-One said:

Izal is still available in supermarkets and is generally sold to customers nostalgic for the era of British Rail in either roll form ( the terraces favourite) and in tissue box form. It's decline in popularity "coincided" with the curry boom of the 70's.

Top Bottom