Top tube bag for mobile phone storage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kenmiles

I use one of these. It has good capacity, is clear of knees and legs when riding or dis/mounting. Looks much better than a top tube bag which is a very ugly bit of kit. Ordered mine on a Sunday and delivered on the Wednesday - from Los Angeles.

View attachment 599478
I like the look of that so I have just ordered one.

kenmiles

I do hope you enjoy it. Originally I got mine for long days out. I leave it on most of the time now. Things I used to stuff in pockets fit well.
Ordered from the makers Lead Out in US on the 20th, delivered to me in Ireland 22nd. Great service.
This is the sort of small bag that I have been looking for all my cycling life, easy to change between bikes and big enough for carrying the stuff I usually have in my jersey pockets. Thanks for posting about this, really useful, well made, full length zip on the top and looks good on the bike.
Highly recommended.

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
I have an Energy Caddy XL by Lezyne. More than enough space for a 6.5" phone and a small stack of energy bars/flapjacks.

MSRP is about £27 but I bought mine for £18, i can still find them for £23. Its not waterpoof mind you, so if you value that particular feature then this bag isnt for you.

Last edited:

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Ordered from the makers Lead Out in US on the 20th, delivered to me in Ireland 22nd. Great service.
This is the sort of small bag that I have been looking for all my cycling life, easy to change between bikes and big enough for carrying the stuff I usually have in my jersey pockets. Thanks for posting about this, really useful, well made, full length zip on the top and looks good on the bike.
Highly recommended.
That's pretty much how I feel about mine. For long days, like today, I can pack sandwiches etc. on shorter days pop in the usual jersey pocket stuff. In winter possibly the rain jacket. Very versatile. I'm not one for loading my bike up with bags but this one feels right on each of my bikes.

Pleased you like it and you received the same excellent service that I had.

Top Bottom