Tour de France 2017 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Landa won't be happy! Kennaugh hasn't quite done enough I suppose and Stannard has been ill, apparently. It looks a pretty strong team.

Adam4868

Guru
Good team,as you say I guess Landa wanted a crack at something himself,Vuelta ? No Pouls. Should be a good Tour though,maybe a last chance for quite a few.

I bought the official tour de france programme as I do every year, once again it has three small printed photo postcards inside , no surprise that one of them is of froome..........running,
the programme seems to made with inferior paper to recent years, less of a glossy feel to it , rather than keep the price at a tenner I wish they would have used quality paper and put the price up a bit.

Adam4868

Guru
I bought the official tour de france programme as I do every year, once again it has three small printed photo postcards inside , no surprise that one of them is of froome..........running,
the programme seems to made with inferior paper to recent years, less of a glossy feel to it , rather than keep the price at a tenner I wish they would have used quality paper and put the price up a bit.
Was my father's day pressie of kids,bottle of red from Mrs which she has more than helped me drink.Of all the cycling pics to choose they picked Froome running !

Is there a wall poster size route map with it?

Sure there is yes,I'll have a look later if you want

yes there is .

Milzy

Guru
I think I just saw a Robbie Hatch tweet that there's live Eurosport coverage all day. That'll be great but a monumental time waster.
It might also mean that RH has got the gig and we won't have to tolerate that prat Kirby. Fingers crossed!
Do you think Kirby is smarmy??

Top Bottom