Tour de France 2022 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
:wacko:he had the small matter of Jersey to be presented with no alternative race in his home town...
More of a case of photo opportunity with the team or sprint ?

Adam4868

Guru
bloody enjoyed the whole tour, best for a while , still undecided whether the cobbles have a place in a grand tour, on one hand they all have to ride them so all equal, o the other hand , too much depends on luck
Great Tour and I'm a definately cobbles and gravel sought of fan !
Dare I say this tours been even better as theres been less sprint chances 🙄

Adam4868

Guru
I'm not scrambling to find out what it was he said.
I'll edit for you....Roglics done for at Jumbo...if I was Pogi I'd change my way of racing....Do you know I'm just a boy from Kilburn ?

I don't get why people are still even bothering with Lance. Plenty of clean athletes to focus on.

He seems to have had a resurgence recently. I shouldn't talk I guess, being a fan of well-spoken Millar, but the Lance thing does surprise me.
Then again, look how many 'mercins voted Trump ...

(apart from one interview, any other evidence of Wiggins being a Lance fan? @Adam4868 ? Anyone? Admittedly, he doesn't seem to worry much what people think about him 👍)

Adam4868

Guru
He seems to have had a resurgence recently. I shouldn't talk I guess, being a fan of well-spoken Millar, but the Lance thing does surprise me.
Then again, look how many 'mercins voted Trump ...

(apart from one interview, any other evidence of Wiggins being a Lance fan? @Adam4868 ? Anyone? Admittedly, he doesn't seem to worry much what people think about him 👍)
Apart from having him in his book as a "icon" I'm sure there's a few "he's just a lost soul trying to redeem himself" sort of articles about on the web from Brad.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
@Adam4868 beat me to it, he named him as one of his heroes a while back https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/46051098
But it's all fine. There may be doper fan and doping suspect Wiggins, former Armstrong teammate McEwen, Clenbuterol Contador, former Sinkewitz-era Telekom rider Eisel, twice-positive Kelly and fark knows who else on GCN, but its fans get upset with ITV over one repentant ex-doper? Is it because he confessed and didn't dispute his UCI ban, unlike most of GCN's dopers? Certain fans prefer to believe the denials and hate those who reveal that not everything is honest.

Top Bottom