Tour de France 2022 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
for whhhaaaats??

He said for rolling murito stages. Can't you read?

I love a good rolling murito stage, myself.

Adam4868

Guru
Yes and 78kg WVA can reach summit finishes before Pidcock and Yates. Nothing strange about any of it at all, is there?
If your insinuating something say it...I just think there at the top of their game and it's good to see.
The Tour for me just proved no matter how good you are it's a team sport and Jonas had the stronger one.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yes and 78kg WVA can reach summit finishes before Pidcock and Yates. Nothing strange about any of it at all, is there?

What do you think they're on, as a matter of interest?
I find your casual insiinuations questionable without any obvious evidence apart from they're good and they win things

rich p

ridiculous old lush

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I like all the GCN presenters and pundits apart from a certain one who still knows fark all about pro-racing, struggles to identify anybody not in green or yellow and has weird favourite riders such as Reicenbach and Meintjes

simple answer.... NO

Just come straight out and say what you are implying, it makes me wonder why you bother watching if you really do think some are on the sauce, but then again im not sure you really think that or just enjoy throwing the insinuations in.

good old CK, love him or hate him ....
1658759697177.png

Top Bottom