Triban 3! Woo!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I spoke to the fella, his name was Adrian.

Primal Scream

Get your rocks off
I swore I would never succumb to lycra however I paid a vist to Decathlon today and went the whole hog, shorts, top, socks and gloves, all btwin to go with the bike. My wife will give me dogs abuse when I put it on :blush: I also bought a helmet as I was fed up with comments about not wearing one.

There were quite a few T3's with labels on awaiting collection.

stephen.rooke

i saw one the other day aswell. i was sceptical whether a £300 bike could be as good as they say but it is :biggrin: . goes fast, climbs easily and comfortable ride, no wonder its getting popuar

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

may i suggest you look at this
http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/down-i-go.108588/

for your answer

Despite that, I am genuinely happy with the bike. It's a massive upgrade from what I used to ride, although the drops took a little getting used to, I'm comfortable on the bike now. It's definitely lighter and faster, I'd recommend upgrading the pedals and tyres if you get it. Although some say that stock saddles are bad, this one's actually quite comfortable.

AndyRM

XOXO
What's the saddle that comes with one of these? And what about the pedals? I assume they are resin with reflectors? I'm considering a Triban as a commuter as I don't really fancy riding my Chopper 6 miles.

lb81

What's the saddle that comes with one of these? And what about the pedals? I assume they are resin with reflectors? I'm considering a Triban as a commuter as I don't really fancy riding my Chopper 6 miles.

The saddle is a hard and uncomfortable own brand job, the pedals are metal cage with 'mini clips' which are basically just the front part of a toe clip without the strap. I changed both before even turning a wheel...!

Edwards80

Über Member
I found the saddle comfortable - it's similar in shape to a Charge spoon . . .which I have now changed to. It's a bit more comfortable and has red bits on it to make the bike faster ;)

The pedals are ok for getting used to the bike but I highly recommend changing as soon as possible.

Top Bottom