Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I like them inside out, they're much easier to get on the naked duvet in that condition. Grab two corners of the duvet with your hands inside the cover at the inside-out corners, and flip'n'shake ... job's done!
You mean they know what they're doing!
Really intelligent materials these duvet covers.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What about this then. A mind numbing :crazy: repetitive You Tube radio news 'jingle' says "We don't often disagree, but we do it in a civilised way". Surely it should be 'We don't often disagree but when we do, we do it an a civilised way'.🤔
A valid point, but...
Such a trivial thing to make you "annoyed beyond expectation". Get a grip! :tongue:
:laugh:

figbat

Slippery scientist
I close the poppers on the cover after I've taken the duvet out, that works for me. It does mean I have to undone them when I'm putting it back in but at least the pillow cases don't get bundled up in the corners all wet.
Poppers?! Poppers he says!! All of ours seem to come with buttons, which take approximately several aeons to undo and do up.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Poppers?! Poppers he says!! All of ours seem to come with buttons, which take approximately several aeons to undo and do up.
- that's another annoyance - duvet cover buttons - fabric covered buttons that are almost impossible to get through the button holes.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is this trivial? 🤔 I don't think it is!🧐 Morrisons have upped the price of McEwan's Champion beer from £1.85 to £2.35!!!!:ohmy: They used to have a 'buy 4 bottles of beer for £6'. Now it's buy 4 get the cheapest one free. So if you buy 4 McEwan's, even with one being 'free' it now costs £7.05 for 4! 🧐

McEwan's is £1.49 at Aldi and Tesco by the way! 🍻

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The hair in my ears. Irritates in a minor way and looks daft.
I don't see strange placed hairs till I've been out walking, shopping etc, which makes me think I haven't seen them but someone else will have done. I carry a disposable razor with me most times in case I or someone spots a hair coming out of my ear of forehead for example. If that person says 'oh look at that freaky hair coming out of your ear' I'll ask them If I know them quite well to either point it out or even ask them to shave it off for me.🧐

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Is this trivial? 🤔 I don't think it is!🧐 Morrisons have upped the price of McEwan's Champion beer from £1.85 to £2.35!!!!:ohmy: They used to have a 'buy 4 bottles of beer for £6'. Now it's buy 4 get the cheapest one free. So if you buy 4 McEwan's, even with one being 'free' it now costs £7.05 for 4! 🧐

McEwan's is £1.49 at Aldi and Tesco by the way! 🍻
Morrisons are a rip-off for some things. But their meat is cheaper and IMO better than Tescos

Top Bottom