Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There I was in the cemetery last night, having a peaceful walk in the warm evening sun with my mutt when a bloke I know appeared with his loopy Spaniel dog. This dog is a former 'drug sniffer outer dog' which he adopted after it was retired by HMS Customs, so he told me. It's pees on everything it can get to. It's peed on my dad's grave before, which shall we say peed me off immensely! It's also jumped up at my car, slightly scratching the paintwork while its owner gives the "Don't do that, there's a good boy" stuff. The owner has the thing on a long lead. He pulls it back after, not before it pees which again pees me off immensely. To cut a long story short I walked round the cemetery with the owner and dog, watching it all the time in case it tried to pee on me. As I got back to my car it then peed on one of my just washed and vacuumed car's wheels :ohmy: and then dived in the car doing that manic sniffing for drugs thing, but I managed to grab it with its collar and drag it out. The owner didn't look too pleased, but feck him, he should keep the thing under control!!🧐

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Pumpy things, like soap, E45 etc that the syphon tube never seems to reach the bottom of the container so there's always a lot left that's unreachable by pumping away at the top.
I end up cutting the container to dip my fingers into the remainder or decanting it into the new one.

CharlesF

Guru
I don't have adverts... Or a Sky TV. Or a BBC
Ag Shame😩

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Netflix - it used to have a fewer number of films out daily/weekly but they were all pretty good. Amazon Prime has vastly more films but 50% of them are rubbish (Z movies such as Sharknado zombie wave atatck 3). But now Netflix have followed suit, every film seems to be the same group of stereotyped teens...where every single character is an annoying, aggresive idiot. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a TV!

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
People who misinterpret someone else's post, either because they're too thick to follow what's self explanatory, or, much more reprehensible, just for cheap laughs at the other poster's expense. Such behaviour should be called out! :evil:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Almost an hour ago (11.30pm) an AA car transporter arrived to drop a car off for the MOT centre across the road from my flat. I say for not at, as the driver parked outside my flat to unload the delivery. He then spent a good 7 or so minutes whacking the things that hold the car safely on the transporter with a huge spanner. I'm a night owl, so I'm just glad this happened then and not at say 7.30am, but others around here go to bed at unearthly hours, meaning before midnight. I found the deliver's actions inconsiderate and being a member of the AA I'm seriously considering sending a strongly worded complaint to them, suggesting that I might cancel my membership and join the RAC, if this happens again.🧐

Last edited:
Top Bottom