Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
Advertising - A boards on pavements.

I‘m so cross, I may have mentioned it before...

oldwheels

Legendary Member
That infernal holiday house opposite me which is let out as an investment to tenants who do not give two hoots about anything and leave the outside light on day and night and which shines in my front windows like a searchlight.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
^ Pop across after cleaning and cover light with black sack.
It would need to be a paint job and there is no way of doing it without being seen. Nothing goes unseen here.

Clanghead

People who say 'very unique', or slightly or whatever.

Unique means a one off, there is no other of this item/quality.

So it can't be very unique, or slightly unique, or anything but unique. Otherwise it may be rare, very rare, or somewhat rare. But not unique!

Very true.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I don’t know why, but people who bastardise their number plates to say something that no one even understands, gets right up my hooter.

I know I need to move on, but I can’t help it.
Absolutely! I see "S3AFH" mashed together and I think "what the hecking shite is that supposed to say!? I hope it was worth the 2 grand for you to imagine it resembles Steph, or Sarah, or whatever you think it looks like".

Like you, I know it's their money and I shouldn't care if they waste it, but it's such a tasteless display of stupidity and wealth combined all at once that it rankles.

I'm the same with front fog lights on clear days, it's something that absolute tits do because they somehow think it looks sporty and "stanced, innit bruv". It shouldn't bother me and I should move on, but for some reason it irks me that they think it looks good somehow.

Top Bottom