Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
And the number plate Spacing is illegal too.
Yeah,i noticed that. This is one big twat moblie,driven by one big twat!!!:angry:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Missed the word isn't above.
I'm sure that if a pedestrian walking past,or trying to walk past it scratched the thing,it wouldn't be their fault. I saw the twat get in the thing. He looked like some financial advisor type. To add to the annoyance the house he came out of has a drive big/long enough for 3 or 4 cars. He could've parked the fecking thing on the drive ffs!!:cursing:

He even left the wing mirrors out to show his contempt for pedestrians! He probably thinks that anyone who walks anywhere is a peasant or summat.:headshake:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Why do those security types who collect and deliver money to businesses always seem to walk out the premises onto the pavement outside without looking before stepping out? On my way back home,about half an hour ago i had one dash out nearly colliding with me! Yes,i know they have to be alert to their surroundings and not hang around,but i just don't think it's right that they should step out onto a public highway without checking for obstacles.....like me!!:stop:

classic33

Leg End Member
Why do those security types who collect and deliver money to businesses always seem to walk out the premises onto the pavement outside without looking before stepping out? On my way back home,about half an hour ago i had one dash out nearly colliding with me! Yes,i know they have to be alert to their surroundings and not hang around,but i just don't think it's right that they should step out onto a public highway without checking for obstacles.....like me!!:stop:
When they "run out", the box/case being carried is empty. No point in trying to snatch it from them.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Fog lights. We had the summer break from the bloody things, and now it's back to being mildly wet and gloomy, every tosser is driving about with 4 lights blazing on the front of the car.

Shouldn't be a big deal, they're not as bad as full beam, but the fact that their use is a fixed penalty fine and 3 points, yet no enforcement happens, just irks me more than it should.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Unlit skips. I've just been out driving and came close to colliding with an unlit skip. Once of a day they had to have flashing, albeit not too powerful lights on. Then they dropped that to reflective bits. Now most have feck all on them to make it easier to see 'em!!:headshake:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Fog lights. We had the summer break from the bloody things, and now it's back to being mildly wet and gloomy, every tosser is driving about with 4 lights blazing on the front of the car.
But are they as bad as those ultra bright blueish/white headlights 'macho mobile' cars have now! The yellowish ones are easy enough to see. I presume that the makers of those cars say the oncoming traffic blinding headlamps are better for the driver,without giving a toss for those having to face them.

Top Bottom