Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
People who wear a watch facing inwards. ie: not with the watch face on the outer side of their wrist.

Also, similarly, people who wear rings on their thumbs or pinkies. Just wrong & annoying!

Almost exactly 50 years ago, I saw Van Morrison at the London Finsbury Park Rainbow.
He was wearing his facing inward and OUTSIDE his shirt cuff.
I wore mine like that for months after that.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Almost exactly 50 years ago, I saw Van Morrison at the London Finsbury Park Rainbow.
He was wearing his facing inward and OUTSIDE his shirt cuff.
I wore mine like that for months after that.

That is sooo 1970's, as I said last Tuesday! :okay:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
People who ask a question on a forum when they could simply type it into a search engine and find out for themselves, probably with less typing

Some ask questions on forums, probably knowing the answer but wanting others thought and opinions on the topic they've asked about. You don't get that with a search engine. :okay:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Putting on a pair of gardening gloves I keep in the allotment shed and having something living in there take a painful bite out of the back of your hand.

Couldn't find what it was, but I'm sure it was something poisonous with massive teeth :angry:

The other week I wore a pair of wellingtons I hadn't worn since last autumn. After taking them off, then taking the boots long socks off I saw a squashed 'massive' spider stuck on the sole of one of the socks. I haven't seen 'massive' spiders for months now, so I'd like to think it was already dead before I wore the socks and boots. I think it must've fallen in the boot and couldn't climb out.:sad:

Jameshow

Veteran
Lost the your run today thread super annoying when you have run a big race!🤣🤣🤣

2023_08_17_Freiburg_04.jpg

'Look look loook , I have a Brompton' .

Never mind...

Top Bottom