Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
People arguing against low traffic neighbourhoods

presta

Guru
1) Web pages that scroll by slightly more than one page when you hit the spacebar.
2) Web pages (eg Gas & Electricity meter reading) that contain so little information they'd fit on a screen 10 times over, and yet they still need to be scrolled in order to use them.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
My wireless is a superb piece of electrical engineering, it’s the cats whiskers.
I presume you refer to a crystal set.
We had one of those when I was a child. Downside was only one person at a time on the headphones as a speaker would not work.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Digital aficionados who get stuck at the barriers in stations/London Underground/buses etc because the blasted eticket won't scan etc. I'm the bloke behind you with an ancient bit of cardboard which will get me through the barrier faster than you faffing about swiping your phone:okay:.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Digital aficionados who get stuck at the barriers in stations/London Underground/buses etc because the blasted eticket won't scan etc. I'm the bloke behind you with an ancient bit of cardboard which will get me through the barrier faster than you faffing about swiping your phone:okay:.

I've previously recounted my tale of frustration trying to top up my Oyster card at the tube station. Fortunately I spotted it was in fact the payment card for the works canteen just before I went to complain

Top Bottom