Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Scummy behaviour like this in supermarkets...

"Thirsty while shopping? Just help yourself to a third of a litre of orange juice mate. Oh but put it back on the shelf when you've had enough, I mean, it's not like you're not an actual thief, eh?" 🙄😡
View attachment 615719
Some rat in the local Tesco stank the aisle out with Lynx body spray the other week. I asked the woman who fills the 'smells' shelfs about it. She said they often come in, lift up their tops then spray half a can over themselves!!:thumbsdown:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I found a 2 week out of date steak pudding at the back of my fridge today. I cut it in half to see any signs of mold etc to see if it was worthwhile eating. No signs of bacteria, but it stinks all sour! In the bin it goes.🧐

Gunk

Guru
A couple of things particularly annoy me at the moment and that is number pates with 3D letters

0CBAC4F1-2C01-4EAA-9A78-ECDDFCAD4B3C.jpeg

And those silly wind deflectors on the side windows

8F9782DC-DA5E-42D9-A6E2-CE2ED9A15DE5.jpeg

Usually fitted to a 10 year old Audi which the driver insists that they arrive at their destination before you do.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went to the local health centre the other day. As i was about to open the door to the stairs, some child opened it on the other side. She went through without holding the door open for me!! Then as i opened it again what must've been her parents and siblings barged through as if i'd opened the door for them like a fecking hotel commissionaire! To cap it all this tribe had left what looked like half a packet of pringle crisps strewn down the stairs!🧐

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
A couple of things particularly annoy me at the moment and that is number pates with 3D letters

View attachment 615889

And those silly wind deflectors on the side windows

View attachment 615890

Usually fitted to a 10 year old Audi which the driver insists that they arrive at their destination before you do.

I have those wind deflectors on my 10 yr old Skoda, they’re great. It means I can crack the windows open when parkingup on a wet day without the whole car steaming up.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
No issues with deflectors but hate the 3d plates. They won't pass the MOT with them on ?
The 3D and gel plates are now legal and will pass an MOT. I wish we'd just have the German model here where the state issues the plates and then there's none of that tragic behaviour of buggering about with fonts, spacings, football club badges, carbon fibre effects etc. It's all a bit pitiful.

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
Parents calling their 5 year old offspring "buddy" or "mate".

They're not your mate, they're your son / daughter, teach your children to have some respect for adults before they mug me in ten years.
My niece has called her son Buddy. I mean officially. That's on his birth certificate! I insist it's short for Budweiser.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
When I phone Calmac for a ferry booking I have to listen to ages of useless yatter before I even get near somebody to speak to. There is no way to bypass this and the staff get constant complaints but nothing is done about improving the system.
The assumption is that everybody wanting to book is a tourist.

Top Bottom