Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
They do a choice of jerseys. Here's a link to their brochure - http://www.akumacycling.com/download-brochure - and the relevant part of the price list:

Screenshot_20180327-141221.png

bridgy

Legendary Member
Did we have a Cyclechat VR on there as well?
Well we do just need to finalise any other logo/name to go on there. Does anyone have access to and any expertise in Adobe Illustrator in order to get anything we want printed onto it into the correct format etc? (My wife could do this if needed but she's pretty busy at the moment so I'd need to speak REALLY nicely to her!)

CXRAndy

Guru
Well we do just need to finalise any other logo/name to go on there. Does anyone have access to and any expertise in Adobe Illustrator in order to get anything we want printed onto it into the correct format etc? (My wife could do this if needed but she's pretty busy at the moment so I'd need to speak REALLY nicely to her!)

Does she like flowers or wine, we can chip in to persuade her? :biggrin:

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Just a quick thing i knocked up online as an idea
View attachment 401737

I always preferred ‘chaingang’ to ‘vrcc’ or similar. It’s a bit more fun. But I prefer berry’s design for an emblem to this one to be honest. Not that it can’t be tweaked.
If we called ourselves ‘the chaingang’ rather than ‘chaingang cc’, we could design jerseys that look like old convicts unforms with the stripes on.
BB2210D7-AB13-449D-A75E-F5E69DEE16FA.jpeg
FA7DC2C1-00F0-4407-983A-4F0EB08955A5.jpeg

Obv short sleeve cycle jerseys as opposed to baggy long sleeve so you have to use a bit of imagination but it might be more fun than a standard cycle jersey. I sort of think we’re not really a cycleclub anyway to be honest. We’re a bunch of pals who met online who meet up for a laugh and a ride. Cc sounds quite formal and vrcc sounds a little dull doesn’t it?

I can’t claim this idea. I actually met a guy doing the London to Brighton last year whose since become a friend. And his cycle buddy’s had a similar outfit that looked really cool. It also lends itself quite well to putting names or nick names on the back.
It was this idea that made me suggest the name chaingang originally. We all met on the chaingang. Just not the one cool hand Luke was on...

If you think this is too far out there and I’m mental please say. You should know I’m pretty thick skinned by now!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I always preferred ‘chaingang’ to ‘vrcc’ or similar. It’s a bit more fun. But I prefer berry’s design for an emblem to this one to be honest. Not that it can’t be tweaked.
If we called ourselves ‘the chaingang’ rather than ‘chaingang cc’, we could design jerseys that look like old convicts unforms with the stripes on. View attachment 401764 View attachment 401765

Obv short sleeve cycle jerseys as opposed to baggy long sleeve so you have to use a bit of imagination but it might be more fun than a standard cycle jersey. I sort of think we’re not really a cycleclub anyway to be honest. We’re a bunch of pals who met online who meet up for a laugh and a ride. Cc sounds quite formal and vrcc sounds a little dull doesn’t it?

I can’t claim this idea. I actually met a guy doing the London to Brighton last year whose since become a friend. And his cycle buddy’s had a similar outfit that looked really cool. It also lends itself quite well to putting names or nick names on the back.
It was this idea that made me suggest the name chaingang originally. We all met on the chaingang. Just not the one cool hand Luke was on...

If you think this is too far out there and I’m mental please say. You should know I’m pretty thick skinned by now!
Clever and quite cool. And black and white colours .... which I like :biggrin:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I likey a lot
Very good idea with name on back

bridgy

Legendary Member
If we called ourselves ‘the chaingang’ rather than ‘chaingang cc’, we could design jerseys that look like old convicts unforms with the stripes on. View attachment 401764 View attachment 401765

Yes - I like this idea a lot @TurboTommy

CXRAndy

Guru
Carl I wish you well on the DD, however if you blow your legs up early due to the steep gradient s .you will have nothing left to turn the pedals later on

Top Bottom