Twa Wee Coonties

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bhoyjim said:
And if it stays dry, you may see me riding this
Looks nice :angry:

MrRidley

scoosh said:
For MOST of us, the non-Raphalites, there are budgetary constraints .... ;)

Reverting back to the name of the OP for a second, what are your plans this weekend ? are going to tackle the infamous Snow Roads or something a bit more genteel :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
bhoyjim said:
Reverting back to the name of the OP for a second, what are your plans this weekend ? are going to tackle the infamous Snow Roads or something a bit more genteel :biggrin:
1 Riding audax

2 Yup

:bicycle:

I might come on the TWC if I and the weather are Ok

scook94

Veteran
bhoyjim said:
If one was to telephone the organiser (get his number from the Auk site) he may let one do just that.

One may just do that then, or drop him an email. Would one mind a cycling partner?

GAVSTER

I have a new bike too. Well new to me.

Frame is a 1979 Holdsworth Mistral in delightful 531 with Campag Centaur Drive Train and 700x25c shod wheels. Compared to my current Dawes Galaxy with it's 700x35 marathon pluses it's quite nippy.

Don't know if I risk it on a 100k ride without a bit of checking over first.

MrRidley

scook94 said:
One may just do that then, or drop him an email. Would one mind a cycling partner?

Not at all, I'd be delighted to have you in front of me all the way round :ohmy: it would be a bit of practise for the Ken Laidlaw, and after we stop i shall pick your brains about your dietary plan, as i have a pound or twelve to shift myself B)

Top Bottom