Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What does a communist look like? I am down the fancy dress shop at the moment.
90?s=96&d=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cyclechat.net%2Fstyles%2Fdefault%2Fxenforo%2Favatars%2Favatar_male_m.jpg

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago,Something terrible has happened overnight,i i i am listening to M M M M Matt Monroe and enjoying his voice and songs,what has happened,this is not doing my hard macho man image of mud muck and broken nails .

Not a problem. With some work, Matt Munroe can be cool.

Slap on a nice shirt, Ray bans, and light a fag. Cool, eh? Now jump in to your Lambrghini Miura and go for a spin up your favourite mountain road...

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

You may think that this is a rather trivial matter but to me it's actually a matter of life and death.

I'm currently suspended from a suspension bridge (rather apt that isn't it?)But thanks to modern technology and in particular my Blackberry, I am in fact able to email you asking for assistance.

So, do you think that if I try and struggle free from the straight jacket that Nosher McSporran has tied me into, that the thin rope I'm dangling from might break, thus resulting in me plunging into the icy river some 150 feet below?

As you can imagine my options are a bit limited and the only alternative to the plan I've just sketched out would appear to hang here and hope that
(a) Nosher changes his mind and releases me, or
(b) some law enforcement officer happens upon me just in the nick of time.

And I know what you're thinking - how can he be emailing me if he's tied into a straight jacket? Good question and one I'd be tempted to ask myself were I to be in your shoes.

Fortunately the answer is simple. I have amazing dexterity in my toes and I'm doing all this with me feet.

Big Dave
Fife

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Bob,

It does sound like you're in a right pickle. I suggest you nod your head, a lot. As you start to swing nod harder, and time it so each nod comes at the furthest point of each swing. Eventually you'll swing right up on the the bridge where you will probably get run over or some such, but hey ho, one thing at a time.

Uncle D.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

I'm at my wits' end and don't know who to turn to. I suspect that my wife, Georgina, is in fact an alien visiting Earth from a far-distant galaxy where no man has boldly gone before.

It's the little things she does that give it away, like for example, gripping the bars of the electric fire with her bare hands. She says that it's just to help her circulation during these cold December days, but I think she's trying to fool me.

Last week I caught her in a secret lab down the back of our garden with all sorts of fancy bits of weird looking space equipment. When I asked her what she was doing she made some kind of hasty excuse and blustered out of there and got the tea on.

What do you think I should do?

Worried,
Andover, Hampshire.

With all the equipment to hand, she could have made it there.

Worried,
Andover, Hampshire.

Dear Mr Fist,

I assure you that you have nothing to be worried about.
And regarding the perceived slight of not receiving your refreshment in situ, know only that s͔̬̦͎̗p͕ą͍̱̬̙̪c̭̤̰̲̗̥è̺̮͈ ̤̣͓̰̼t͍̺̪͎̭̥e̟͘a̶͙̝͙ ̹̤͞ͅi͚̳͈͓̟͕ͅs̮̪̭͞ ̗͉̲̩̩͈ņ̬͔̤͕͇͎̭o̰̬͕̟͕t̴̫̜̦͈̲ ̷͓̺̙͚̠̭͙fơ̙r̞̳̠̣ ̟͜y̺̫̗̞̫̙̫o̖̘̠u͙̯ͅ

Vincent F. Beauregard
Beta Lyrae IV
The Wirral, UK, Sol III

Top Bottom