Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Rodeo,

Fake your own death to make her love you. What could possibly go wrong?

Love,

Drago.

Dear Uncle Drago

Someone may poison my drink.

Gentleman Romeo
Gallicano Nel Lazio

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

I have just started work manning the reception desk of a large office building.

It's very easy work but I'm aware of a constant ringing in my ears.... it's starting to worry me, should I get my hearing checked?

Chief Constable Ian McArthur [retired]

Dear Lan,

Get yourself promoted as quickly as possible. You'll soon lose contact with reality, and all with be quiet and peaceful.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago

Some ladies have been promoted above the glass ceiling at work. Quite rightly in this day and age of equal opportunities:okay: . Unfortunately they are still wearing skirts. Where should I look?

Goggle Eyed of Lower Management

Dear filthy pervert,

I presume you are on the floor below? Please send me the address immediately so I can come and examine the problem first hand. I'll also need some privacy.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Uncle Drago,

Money is really tight at the moment, due to the credit crunch, and I was hoping you could offer me some tips to save money.

Once I've paid my Sky subscription, stocked up on fags, and paid for my 20 lines on the National Lottery, there’s barely any cash left for other essentials, like the weekly payments on my plasma TV.

M.T. Pockets,
Maidenhead

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Pockets,

This really is a tricky one, and you have my sympathy. I start byncuttong down on the non essentials - more more food for the kids, or make up for the wife. If the wife doesn't look good without the make up then you can switch off the light when making love, those saving more money as well.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago,
I have six bikes in the shed ranging in years from 46 years old to six months, and all have differing uses. I have the hankering for yet another. How can I avoid the temptation?

Dear Pauline,

Make sure your next bike is from Sports direct. Not only will it cost a mere £29.99, it'll put you off buying another new bike ever again.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Dear filthy pervert,

I presume you are on the floor below? Please send me the address immediately so I can come and examine the problem first hand. I'll also need some privacy.
chope-1-e1529075870233.jpg

He's just saying what we're all thinking :laugh:

Top Bottom