[UPDATE] Smokeysmoo down (not bike but work injury!)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Apply copious amounts of alcohol and all will be well.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Sounds like a horrible experience. GWS

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
You actually don't look too bad in the pic, considering the equivalent of 2000 inner tubes exploded in your face!
Take it easy Smoo, wishing you a fast recovery! :hugs:
Well, I run mine at about 100 psi, so that is more like 20 times the pressure. Even an exploding inner tube is scary enough if you have ever stood next to one when it happened!

Pretty much getting away with a 2,000 psi explosion near the face was a narrow escape. That could easily have been fatal ... :eek:

GWS!

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
Thanks for the GWS's guys, it's much appreciated.

Definitely been VERY lucky with this one. Eyes are OK this morning, my face feels tender in places but nothing I can't handle.

The biggy is my side, feels like I've been hit by a train. The pain in getting up off the couch is bad enough, but getting out of bed this morning was horrible, God knows what the neighbours must have thought was happening.

Keeping loaded with painkillers and ibuprofen but I really don't make a good patient TBH :sad:

avsd

Guru
Someone is looking after you. :angel: That could have been very nasty indeed. Glad your injuries are not too serious and hope you heal quickly.

Top Bottom