Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Is there anyway to exclude Virtual rides from uploading to Explorer, my map shows me visiting Harrogate but I've only been there in the virtual [ zwift ] world.

UphillSlowly

Making my way slowly uphill
Is there anyway to exclude Virtual rides from uploading to Explorer, my map shows me visiting Harrogate but I've only been there in the virtual [ zwift ] world.

Yes. Click on Activity next to white arrow pointing up and unlock the activities you don't want.

Make sure swift activities marked as virtual ride in strava
Screenshot_20230924_130208.jpg

steverob

Guru
Even if you’ve visited a tile in Zwift, it doesn’t actually count towards your total / cluster / max square. I know this cause I’ve got some red lines where I’ve ridden virtually but the tile underneath still isn’t shaded in.

Sallar55

Veteran
Supersuperleeds you might have saved me a return trip 😄.If it works i have

1000017733.png
another in the hills near Patna.

13 rider

Guru
A weekend away at Centre Parcs Sherwood which I rode to and back home and did a 20 miler while I was there add 50 squares to my total up to 5891 and max cluster up by 24 to 3165 . Also filled in a few gaps on the Northern edge of my max square slowly getting to the next max square jump

Solocle

Über Member
A weekend away at Centre Parcs Sherwood which I rode to and back home and did a 20 miler while I was there add 50 squares to my total up to 5891 and max cluster up by 24 to 3165 . Also filled in a few gaps on the Northern edge of my max square slowly getting to the next max square jump

Didn't get much tiling done at Center Parcs Elveden earlier this year, although it does make future expansions easier. A failed MTB dropper post meant I didn't expand that cluster southward a bit.

Had I got that done then a TT down the A11 and A14 to Cambridge at stupid-o-clock plus a leisurely tiling ride back would have made a mini-cluster.

1695657134143.png

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
85 mile round trip to just south of Northampton to get 6 squares. Now 4 squares away from 59x59, though one is on the southern border right in the south west corner and the other three are right at the top on the western side of the north west corner. The single one is an easy ride, the three are near Ashbourne and will be a lumpy ride.

Top Bottom