Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sallar55

Veteran
Explorer app on phone has lost my squares, grid works, heatmap works, my rides don't show or the tiles .Phone is a pixel 6, if i go into the Veloviewer site i can see my tiles on the map.

steverob

Guru

Dolorous Edd

Apologies if this has been asked before, but -

I love VV - which I discovered through this forum! - and find working to increase my cycling tile count, max cluster and max square fun and motivational. I would like to track the same statistics, but separately, for my walks - I can include them in the overall stats by recording them on Strava as runs (walks didn't seem to work for me?), but the overall stats are then a mixture of bike rides and "runs" - what I am really after is the stats just for the "runs".

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

It looks like it is working again, but you need to select "personal heatmap" down the left hand side now

1674502804299.png

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Apologies if this has been asked before, but -

I love VV - which I discovered through this forum! - and find working to increase my cycling tile count, max cluster and max square fun and motivational. I would like to track the same statistics, but separately, for my walks - I can include them in the overall stats by recording them on Strava as runs (walks didn't seem to work for me?), but the overall stats are then a mixture of bike rides and "runs" - what I am really after is the stats just for the "runs".

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks
On the summary page on Veloviewer itself. Just select on "Types" what you want to include and the activity stats will change.

1674502930643.png

If you want to see the actual tiles you can again select the activity type on the activities page:

You need to click show filters and then you will be able to tick whatever activities you have used on Strava

1674503076318.png

Solocle

Über Member
Incidental +1 to my cluster yesterday.
1676208167317.png

1676208057384.png

A bit more setting conditions than anything else, some hard to get otherwise tiles grabbed by braving the A303.
FotQudGXwAAajVf?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

sun5jfbnxODWhgwgPKCjBKcdCl3hrJiRxJcUUQ2U-2048x1536.jpg

steverob

Guru
I added two new tiles (which increased my cluster by 3) in the north-west corner of my map near Brackley today.

Came incredibly close to making it a third - was only maybe 30 yards from the tile boundary, but it would have involved staying on the incredibly busy A43 dual carriageway for another junction (probably about a mile away) and I did not fancy that. Had been on it already for just a quarter of a mile, which was the bare minimum I needed to get to one particular village before turning off and that was enough for me!

Last edited:
Top Bottom