Velo Viewer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
@slowridr

There is an Airsoft place on Ashley Drive, roughly where the circle is. I'd be trying to go up that track as there will be public access at least to the Airsoft place.

1665764682671.png

1665764819292.png

13 rider

Guru
Is there a path at the side of the river or canal near ellingham

Solocle

Über Member
For example...
View attachment 664545
https://somerley.com/ It's a stately home and wedding venue, where they film The Crown, all private property. The lane in the NE corner past Ellingham Farm to Old Somerley (a small mansion house) might be technically accessible (planning to go and look) but otherwise could be a no-go.

That lane is a no-go, there's no public access to the tile. Although the New Forest Sportive started there in a number of years :rolleyes:

However, I have that tile. Just step off the road in the right place and go for a nature break. Job done.
1665770175332.png

Just discovered this thread after spending a lot of the summer crossing off tiles in the New Forest: up to 10x10 now and not far off 12x12.

It's probably a really common question but how do you deal with tiles that are 'impossible'? I'm a little hemmed in by the coast and have identified a few areas in the forest where there is no 'official' right of way but there are 'tracks' on the map that are indistinguishable from actual bridleways etc. Is it a case of being easier to ask forgiveness than permission? Clearly I'm not going to climb over gates or into people's gardens but a track is a track, right?

I bought a pedalo.

I didn't really but with tiles that are on private property whilst I am a bit too respectful, after looking at the map/aerial I can usually find a different way to unlock the tile and currently sit at a 20x20 square.

13 rider

Guru
Another targeted imperial ton ,Top right corner today which is Ashbourne in the peaks so it's getting lumpy on my northern edge . 21 new squares total 5440 ,max cluster up 24 to 2903 and another increase in max square to 47*47

Top Bottom