Weight Watcher's Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Jan 1st - 107.9kg
Jan 9th - 105.2kg
Jan 16th - 104.4kg
Jan 23rd - 103.0kg
Jan 30th - 101.9kg
Feb 6th - 100.6kg
Feb 13th - 100.8kg

After some initial loss at the end of last week I got a cold which slowed my excercise. We also had a couple of meals out where I could have made more sensible choices :laugh: My cold has all but gone so I'm back on it this week to smash through 100kg and stay there :tongue:

Since getting to 12 stone I don’t sweat any more

Winner!

MarkF

Guru
It's been 6 weeks and I've just fallen short of my original target, I put that down to a day on the piss yesterday on the Settle Carlisle railway. I was about (I thought) 5kg overweight and was hoping to be 80kg this weekend. I am 80.2kg, bugger.:sad:

I have realised though that I was about 7kg overweight so I am giving it another month to hit 78kg. :okay:

JhnBssll

Veteran
Jan 1st - 107.9kg
Feb 6th - 100.6kg
Feb 13th - 100.8kg
Feb 22nd - 100.7kg

Massive weight loss over 0.1kg this week :okay: I suspect theres some water retention going on as I had a curry a couple of nights ago and that morning I was 99.4kg :laugh: Still going in the right direction :whistle:

JhnBssll

Veteran
Jan 1st - 107.9kg
Feb 13th - 100.8kg
Feb 22nd - 100.7kg
Mar 1st - 100.2kg

Pleased with that half a kilo drop as I spent most of the week in Hungary having lunch at our rather good plant canteen and dinner at the rather good hotel restaurant :laugh: Lots of goulash may have been consumed with very little in the way of excercise :shy:

JhnBssll

Veteran
Jan 1st - 107.9kg
Feb 22nd - 100.7kg
Mar 1st - 100.2kg
Mar 6th - 99.8kg

My first "official" sub-100kg weigh in this morning... :becool: Gonna try really hard not to celebrate by eating the world this evening :okay::laugh: I'm in competition with a colleague with weekly weigh-in's, today was a narrow victory bringing the years tally to 6-3 in my favour ^_^ another 4.8kg to go before I hit my short-term target and 9.8kg to go to hit my extended long-term target :wacko:

Slick

Guru
Jan 1st - 107.9kg
Mar 6th - 99.8kg
Mar 13th - 98.6kg
Mar 20th - 98.3kg

0.3kg this week, slow progress :laugh:
I think slow is good, more sustainable and all that. Well, at least that's what I tell myself every Sunday morning when I step on the scales.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Jan 1st - 107.9kg
Mar 13th - 98.6kg
Mar 20th - 98.3kg
Mar 27th - 98.2kg

A busy week with lots of eating out, I'm suprised I didn't gain to be honest. Must try harder this coming week, although it's no less busy so we shall see :laugh:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Does everyone use kgs these days? I'm getting to be an old fart and have to keep converting them back to stones and pounds. Lol.

I lost a fair bit of weight after packing in work and losing all the stress but then my elderly parents started going downhill and the stress started again and the weight started heading upwards again. Eventually hit 11 stone 6lbs which is way too heavy for 5' 4". Started to get serious about doing something about it start of last summer.

It's taken so long to get it back down. You certainly don't seem to be able to lose it as quickly the older you get. Back down to 9 stone 7lbs now but seem to have stuck. Would like to be a fraction under 9 for the summer.

Anyone tried apple cider vinegar? Some folks say it helped them lose a bit.

Slick

Guru
Does everyone use kgs these days? I'm getting to be an old fart and have to keep converting them back to stones and pounds. Lol.

I lost a fair bit of weight after packing in work and losing all the stress but then my elderly parents started going downhill and the stress started again and the weight started heading upwards again. Eventually hit 11 stone 6lbs which is way too heavy for 5' 4". Started to get serious about doing something about it start of last summer.

It's taken so long to get it back down. You certainly don't seem to be able to lose it as quickly the older you get. Back down to 9 stone 7lbs now but seem to have stuck. Would like to be a fraction under 9 for the summer.

Anyone tried apple cider vinegar? Some folks say it helped them lose a bit.
I've always used stones and pounds, takes me ages to convert it.

I've heard the same thing about the vinegar, but I've never got round to giving it a go.

Top Bottom