Weird Habits while cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biglad82

Nihal

Veteran
You lot are weird, all I do is puff and blow when cycling, well I'm old.....
Young people do the same,but a little gracefully:whistle:

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
D

Deleted member 20519

Overtaking another cyclist and then realising that you can't keep in front of them. Hold on, my brakes just need tightening.

Berties

Fast and careful!
I did Id not heard it for years either lol

craig mc was on neighbours the last time i watched a aussie soap ,but the lady in the you tube link is a right looker ,seen a few of them down the beach today,but they don't live up to her:stop:

tiswas-steve

Über Member
I have a tendency to flick my shift levers in time with what ever I'm listening too, I'm not actually shifting, just flicking the levers :wacko:
Yup, me too ...................... but I flick them to wat ever trash im singing at the time, lately its been "Copacabana" by Bazza Manilow, yea I know, I know !! :secret:

Orange

I keep turning round to check my back light is on - only when it's dark; I'm not that mad.
I also sometimes cover up the front light with my hands on particularly dark nights - to see how dark it really is - and see how far I dare continue before letting the light show the way again.

Gixxerman

Guru
Checking that my rear tyre isn't flat, checking my rear light is still working, looking behind me when climbing hills to see how far I have climed, talking to myself and wildlife (cows, sheep etc.) and shouting abuse/encouragement at myself when I'm slacking/struggling.

I do listen to very loud music (which some may also consider a bad habit)

Often shout at my self for motivation, usually swearing, usually on climbs or sprints," Come on you useless f&%#*#* a*&(^#@, get a f&#(#%% move on."

And because of the loud music I have no idea how loud I'm being.

OP
OP
Peter Armstrong

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
Ive started talking to me bike, Like when I change gear, and takes a little time for the chain to move over i say "Come on old girl, you can do it"

Top Bottom