Went the day well?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnsop99

Veteran
Weather fantastic this morning - gave up the opportunity for a ride to accompany OH on her first ever Christmas Day swim. Most people ran straight in and straight out again but she stayed in for approx 6 minutes and came out with a large grin on her face. She can't wait for next years event! It seems I may have had my last Christmas Day ride.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Went well :smile:
Great food and company
Wee cause for concern though
Mr M passed out last night and has two black eyes and bruises on arms and legs
Though he was getting up for a p, heard a thud then found him on the floor
Similar happened this evening
Sitting on the sofa then coughing, leant forward then passed out, ended up on the floor
Ok now but need to see the GP ASAP :sad:
Bit worried
If in doubt, call an ambulance, especially if it happens again :-/

Fab Foodie

Went well here!
Saw Wimpers ma and pa for pressies, back home to get the beef underway, fried eggs, courgettes, and capers for brunch/lunch.
Walked dog into town to meet friends for a pint, walk along the beach. Back home for our Italian themed Christmas dinner and fell asleep on the sofa afterwards....
Perfect :-)
In bed with R4 by 2130!

tony111

Veteran
Had a sad end to a great day round at our daughters. About tea time their west highland terrier took ill and they ended up taking him to a vet where it was decided to do the kindest thing. Poor Alfie. We looked after our 2 heartbroken grandaughters until they got back. No one was in the mood to play Pie Face after that. We did have a laugh reminiscing with them about the escapades he used to get up to. 13years of good memories. RIP Alfie. I know how to ruin an atmosphere don't I?

classic33

Leg End Member
Great food and company
Sitting on the sofa then coughing, leant forward then passed out, ended up on the floor
Bit worried
Hope he's okay and it's nothing serious.

Fab Foodie

Had a sad end to a great day round at our daughters. About tea time their west highland terrier took ill and they ended up taking him to a vet where it was decided to do the kindest thing. Poor Alfie. We looked after our 2 heartbroken grandaughters until they got back. No one was in the mood to play Pie Face after that. We did have a laugh reminiscing with them about the escapades he used to get up to. 13years of good memories. RIP Alfie. I know how to ruin an atmosphere don't I?
:-(. Life is not always kind with its timing....

ozboz

Guru
Up, not a cloud to be seen , got turkey cooked , prepped other edibles, I went off to pub , ms boz to stables, ( to which she got a puncture en route , a Good Samaritan helped to fix it though ) free pint of Guinness in first pub , had a good chat with Commander Joe ( ex Fleet Air Arm Pilot) then off to see my youngest who had to work at his pub , more free pints ! , then at chucking out back home got the dinner on and listened to Smooth ,
Ms boz Dad phoned , the ceiling collapsed in his bungalow due to bad rain and faulty roofing , looks like I’ll be travelling ‘t’ Yorkshire very soon to sort it !
All in all though , ‘Spiffing Day !

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Great food and company
Bit worried
I don't like the sound of that....not sure I would wait for a GP appointment.

Top Bottom