Wet & Windy All Weekend.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Ayrshire. Any thought of getting on a bike for the remainder of September has just been abandoned after looking at the forecast on the BBC.. Rain and wind as far as the eye can see. Situation normal then :rolleyes:. Been a very mediocre and patchy summer. Last year was the same but at least September was good. We just seem to get constant low pressure systems coming off the Atlantic and it's all very depressing, TBH..

Goggs

Guru
You do not want to know what my weather's like.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Hope all you folks south of Gretna are enjoying your rides today. I'm under this, with southerly 40 mph winds to add to the fun:

Screenshot%2019_zpsgonqtfb6.png

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Beautiful day in Southend an I am ready for my daughters seafront wedding
Nervous but immensely proud
Even managed to get a cycling reference in my speech

Enjoy your day. Weddings always seem to take forever to organise but pass in a flash.

Just man up and ride. Unless you are in NW Scotland, it won't be rain all weekend. Hopefully for me, it will pass over on Saturday night and be gone by Sunday morning.

I'd rather eat my own arm than sit on a turbo for hours.

Are you still as optimistic about it not raining all weekend? It's like a day in January here at the moment.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Need to top up on the sun lotion.:sun:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Thing is for many of them, without our weather out West it wouldn't come out of the taps either. Dry here so far but the winds gusting a bit. I might head out for a bit later. It's forecast to get wet this evening here but nothing like you lot further north.

iandg

Legendary Member
Just man up and ride. Unless you are in NW Scotland, it won't be rain all weekend. Hopefully for me, it will pass over on Saturday night and be gone by Sunday morning.

I'd rather eat my own arm than sit on a turbo for hours.

Aye, I'm in the (extreme) north west. Walked the dogs already, windy but managed to get a good loop in between showers. Drier tomorrow but still windy - will take the cross bike on local trails to avoid the wind as much as possible.

Top Bottom