Wet & Windy All Weekend.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JoshM

Just the news the lazy and idle are looking for:rolleyes:.
If the actual weather looks ok , get out there, but take clothing for worsening conditions.
The forecasts invariably claim the weather will be more severe than the reality.

Yeah yeah, but Michael Fish is retired long since:biggrin:

Indeed. It's rarely as bad out as the forecast makes it seem. I'll be running later, not expecting it to be my fastest training run ever but it's still miles in the bank.

It pretty nice here at the moment
1474729976748-817285276.jpg

Brandane

Legendary Member
The forecasts invariably claim the weather will be more severe than the reality.
They got it spot on for us today. Wet and windy all day; and it hasn't stopped! And I see they've had a change of heart about tomorrow. They said it was to be sunny in the morning; now it's showers.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Apparently, there is a chance of getting out for a blast tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
Slick

Slick

Guru
Lol, maybe a bit better here. I got out for a quick blast and almost got home before the rain started again. Never mind, now I can watch the football, guilt free.:bravo:

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
well It seems london has missed the worst part of it. Its currently sunny & blue skies out there, but we had the odd light splash or two earlier. I thought it was going to be pissing down almost all day. its funny how forecasts can change within 6-12hours.

Top Bottom