What age are people doing the higher miles.

How many people are riding 3000+ miles

• Age 16 to 25

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Age 26 to 35

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Age 36 to 45

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Age 46 to 55

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Age 56 to65

Votes: 36 32.4%
  • Age 66 to 75

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Age 76+

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
But most on here are cycling enthusiasts, So i don't think we are average on here.

@potsy significantly drags down the forum average

Milkfloat

An Peanut
What would be the point of that?

You question will naturally get skewed results. By asking people how old they are if they ride more than 3000 miles a year will not necessarily tell you the age of the general population who ride more than 3000 miles a year. For example - they forum is mainly frequented by people over 40 years old, so your results are going to show higher numbers of people in these categories despite the fact that in the real world there are plenty of people under 25 who a riding a lot.

You question will naturally get skewed results. By asking people how old they are if they ride more than 3000 miles a year will not necessarily tell you the age of the general population who ride more than 3000 miles a year. For example - they forum is mainly frequented by people over 40 years old, so your results are going to show higher numbers of people in these categories despite the fact that in the real world there are plenty of people under 25 who a riding a lot.

Oh dear. You don't seem to understand statistics manipulated for popular consumption. There are no headlines in the way you propose.

OP
OP
derrick

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Its finding out who does what on this forum. It is not a world wide poll.:wacko:

Sharky

Guru
Age is a bit irrelevant. Back in '67 as a teenager, my ctc diary recorded over 7k. Then about 10 years ago, in my 50's and a spell of regular commuting, topped 6k and several years over 3k, but since retirement around 2k, but who knows what I will do this year.

Top Bottom