What bike to replace my dead hybrid commuter?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
At least it'll be clean

Dusty...

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
If you fancy a fixed, I've an On One Pompino in XL which I'd consider selling for not a lot (£200). I used it to commute into Manchester and it's perfect for that. Shimano dynohub, IQ Cyo, mudguards, although not discs.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
If you fancy a fixed, I've an On One Pompino in XL which I'd consider selling for not a lot (£200). I used it to commute into Manchester and it's perfect for that. Shimano dynohub, IQ Cyo, mudguards, although not discs.

If @I like Skol is not interested, then I could be, depending on colour and the state of the frame. Could you PM some pictures?

John_S

Über Member
Just another frameset for I Like Skol following on from the Cotic options another one popped into my mind which is the Brother Cycles Kepler Disc:-

https://www.brothercycles.com/shop/frames/kepler-disc/

Maybe it won't appeal but it potentially it's all helping to reinforce that the Kona Wheelhouse is the bike for them compared to all others as they gear up for the N+1 negotiations with their wife.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Just another frameset for I Like Skol following on from the Cotic options another one popped into my mind which is the Brother Cycles Kepler Disc:-

https://www.brothercycles.com/shop/frames/kepler-disc/

Maybe it won't appeal but it potentially it's all helping to reinforce that the Kona Wheelhouse is the bike for them compared to all others as they gear up for the N+1 negotiations with their wife.

It's not about n+1, it's about keeping up stock levels which Mrs @I like Skol will understand as it's similar to keeping the fridge full. :whistle: *ducks for cover*

si_c

Guru
I had errand duties is all. Back on the bike tomorrow.

Actually i am still risking the cracked frame! Can't bear to let it go yet, it just rides so nicely......

Where's the crack? It's entirely possible to get it fixed, I used to work with someone whose bike developed a crack around the seatpost collar, he got it welded at a local machinists and aside from the missing paint it was almost impossible to tell where the crack had been.

Top Bottom