What did you use your car for today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Guru
It's cold out there, and even if it wasn't, I'd still use the car to take the kids out andafound a parking space right outside. Dropped them off and went for coffee where I also found a parking space right outside. Will pick kids up shortly, against, in the car.

Earlier went to another nearby place, parking was a bit further away but was a pleasant walk to final destination .

And before that, went shopping. Parking was convenient here too. There was less traffic than I expected .The heaters were on, the radio was on, and I was a self satisfied pillock.

And because I was in such a fine mood (no bike, no sweat, no sniffly nose and tears), the lady got a nice tip. So happiness all round .

Buying beer:cheers:

Still cycled to work

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I took my car the 3 miles to the garage for a service, unloaded my bike and cycled home. Later I cycled back, picked up the car and drove home. Cold today innit?

Sniper68

It'll be Reyt.
I took my son to school then went to pick up some Tyres I'd ordered for his CX bike(bought some SPDs for my CX while I was there),filled up with Diesel then parked it up.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
The weekly shop/part Christmas shop, after a 360 mile round trip in the previous 36 hours to attend a funeral. Then went out on my bike for a 100k or so.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I used the car this morning to rest my gloves on whilst I turned on my bike lights

As a skip ...

TBH its been like that for a month or two, I blame the kids. This evening, pulled out some of the garbage on the floor under the passenger seat and found my camera charger which has been missing for 2 months.

D

Deleted member 1258

I haven't been near the car today, I did a 52 mile bike ride this morning, and we walked to the doctor's this afternoon. Tomorrow we're down the doctor's again, but we'll use the car then go on to do the weekly shop.

Top Bottom