What do you look like...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
No we can't conclude that at all Mickle! Keep up, man!

I can't recall seeing pics of or meeting ANY ropey mingers. However on various CC rides I've met some fine specimens of cycling manhood and there are also several reasonably yum-tastic-looking chaps displayed on the photos throughout these pages.

Auntie Helen said:
No we can't conclude that at all Mickle! Keep up, man!

I can't recall seeing pics of or meeting ANY ropey mingers. However on various CC rides I've met some fine specimens of cycling manhood and there are also several reasonably yum-tastic-looking chaps displayed on the photos throughout these pages.

We can't be looking at the same thread! I can't see any manhoods. Not that I'd want to particularly, seen one you've seen them all.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
mickle said:
So can we conclude then that all the forum gals are gorgeous babes and all the chaps are ropey mingers but that the gals would do one or two of them if fitted with a paper bag?

I'll agree with the first statement, naturally:biggrin:, but you can't expect me to agree with the second!

yenrod

HelenD123 said:
I'll agree with the first statement, naturally:biggrin:, but you can't expect me to agree with the second!

Well if your in the doggy position then you can't see the face, maybe you could try that Mickle ???

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
This has all the makings of a "Men In Lycra *MAY NOT BE WORKING OR SAFE*" thread (Oh, ok then, The mickle & spandex show...:tongue:)

I prefer a more relaxed geometry m'self...

You mean like this thread:biggrin:.

EDIT: It doesn't seem to have many pictures though:sad:

Cathryn said:
I'm still horribly jealous of Pottsy's Gov'nor. I really want one!

If you happened to pop up to the Cyclemagic open weekend you'd see a MUCH nicer and more affordable version for sale:biggrin:

Flying_Monkey said:
Kirstie - just been looking over those Sutherland pics - that one of the Summer Isles is one of my favourite cycling memories of all time!

And there's me very scruffy with five days of beard and a Laphroiag!

Ha ha.

Ain't it just? That's the pic I have on my desktop. It was a while before I could taste laphroig again after that night. What a great time we had, eh? Definitely one of my most favourite trips.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Kirstie said:
Ain't it just? That's the pic I have on my desktop. It was a while before I could taste laphroig again after that night. What a great time we had, eh? Definitely one of my most favourite trips.

I thought for a microsecond that you meant you had that picture of me drinking single malt on your desktop and I was beginning to be very afraid! Right, I have to go off and look after David and Sue now... :biggrin:

Origamist

Legendary Member
A more recent pic of me:

3316686255_b71aa77c6c_m.jpg

Top Bottom