What do you look like...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

I have got big legs;)

And yeah it was OK, but the group was waaaaaay too big, and we didn't end up with as much track time as we all hoped. Luckily I have four hours at Manchester still to come, where I should get a lot more track time in.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
I have got big legs;)

And yeah it was OK, but the group was waaaaaay too big, and we didn't end up with as much track time as we all hoped. Luckily I have four hours at Manchester still to come, where I should get a lot more track time in.

All 3 of my legs are big, just ask my GF;)
Im hoping to go on the track in Mansfield(its abit crappy, but its a track, there are no big high banks though, and theres 4 courners) but its a track. I will probably have it all to myself aswell, just got to hope its not slippy and its not raining:becool: Oh, and that theres no-one on playing football:wacko:

Abitrary

Moderators said:
Nah, we'd not throw you off for that!:girl:

I really hope that 'moderators' entails a whole greek chorus of wailing catharsis and not just a single entity who can assume that identity for less than reasonable purposes.

Maz

Guru
Abitrary said:
I really hope that 'moderators' entails a whole greek chorus of wailing catharsis and not just a single entity who can assume that identity for less than reasonable purposes.
Less o' the fancy-talk, mate. Show us yer mugshot.

oxbob

Abitrary said:
I don't translate well in to images, so don't get shirty.
C'mon Ab it cant be any worse than the shock of seeing Bonj/Ben= hybrid Benj the last time this was done

Abitrary

oxbob said:
C'mon Ab it cant be any worse than the shock of seeing Bonj/Ben= hybrid Benj the last time this was done

Don't want to get involved TBH. Yes, bonj went on those little cycle trips with those christians and I saw the photos, and it's taken him about 3 months to get back to normal.

Top Bottom