What do you wear downstairs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee_M

Guru
I wear my pants on top of my cycling shorts but thats because I like drawing attention to myself. :dance:

I assume you can also leap buildings in a single bound?

Do an Arnold:

commando_wallpaper_by_spitfire666xxxxx-d31h3dc.jpg

How comfortable does he look going commando?

I get this problem alot, but more epecially with boxer shorts, as it 90% of the fabric ends up riding right up and squeezed into a sweaty, sore rag pressed against my delicates.
Of course he'd be comfortable commando on a bike, he's removed his nads and attached them to clips on his top pocket!
Cracking' idea.

oldroadman

Veteran
I strongly disagree and would say wash every ride, especially if you sweat a lot. If you're commuting then take a second set for the return leg.

Decent quality shorts with a good insert will dry very quickly. There is NO WAY that they should be washed "every other or third ride" unless you like boils and the like around the tender area.
Clean and well creamed is the only way, and Sudocreme is as good as any cream I ever used.
And forget underwear of any sort, a good recipe for chafing and discomfort

If you are wanting to wash your cycling gear regularly,I would def recommend Halo anti-bacterial sports wash.
Available at Tesco and piss other food sheds and a litre at 40ml per full wash lasts a darned age.
Tech gear has a habit of getting bacteria and skin in the mesh so excellent for both.

You get a sample fom Halo -try their website

jim55

Guru
i always wear( bib shorts and the like )mine commando ,though iv never tried the cream ,is it any better than just commando ?the inside of my shorts (tenn ones)are fabric covering the pad so my bum is in contact with polyester/ some form of fabric (not a smooth kinda chamois )
how does the cream be applied ,just rub some on your nads and put bibs on ,isnt it kinda slidy ?id imagine it would make some mess of these kinda shorts

vickster

Legendary Member
Marks and Spencer's bikini cotton briefs.

Do they do the seamless ones in cotton rather than synthetic stuff?

Lee_M

Guru
As I said before ... Decathlon cycling seamless briefs

Cotton, comfortable, keep your tackle in order

I don't fancy going commando and this way I can cycle without discomfort

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm very comfortable in running shorts and bamboo sports trunks for the longer rides at the weekends, for the commuting, 13 mile round trip, I'm comfortable in ordinary clothes and cotton boxers. I don't do commando, no underwear in public just feels wrong.

I'm very comfortable in running shorts and bamboo sports trunks for the longer rides at the weekends, for the commuting, 13 mile round trip, I'm comfortable in ordinary clothes and cotton boxers. I don't do commando, no underwear in public just feels wrong.

do you wear pants under your swimming trunks when you go swimming?? If not, why not??

sabian92

Über Member
Wash them after EVERY wear (even if it's 5 miles to the shop and back, they dry fast enough) and no undies. People can't see your arse through them although light coloured shorts show your meat and veg bulge quite well, so wear dark ones!

Top Bottom