What do you wear downstairs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its being appropriately dressed, in the swimming baths or in the sea, wearing just your swimming trunks is being correctly dressed, out on the street without underwear is wrong, I suspect if I did it I would feel a bit sleazy

you're not 'out on the street', you plum - you're riding your bike...

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Its being appropriately dressed, in the swimming baths or in the sea, wearing just your swimming trunks is being correctly dressed, out on the street without underwear is wrong, I suspect if I did it I would feel a bit sleazy

If you would feel uncomfortable then fair enough, it is your choice as to how you dress and it's no good going out feeling uncomfortable as you won't enjoy your ride. But, I don't really understand why you consider it wrong to go outside without underwear, I mean it's not like you are walking about with your cock flapping about and a big grin on your face :tongue: No-one is going to see your ding-a-ling.

D

Deleted member 1258

If you would feel uncomfortable then fair enough, it is your choice as to how you dress and it's no good going out feeling uncomfortable as you won't enjoy your ride. But, I don't really understand why you consider it wrong to go outside without underwear, I mean it's not like you are walking about with your cock flapping about and a big grin on your face :tongue: No-one is going to see your ding-a-ling.

very good ^_^ On the subject of flashing, I've ditched shorts in the past because, after a lot of wear, they were verging on the indecent, even with underwear

Octet

Veteran
very good ^_^ On the subject of flashing, I've ditched shorts in the past because, after a lot of wear, they were verging on the indecent, even with underwear

Surely it would of been better to replace them instead of giving up on the idea of cycling shorts all together?

D

Deleted member 1258

so you don't actually wear lycra anyway - why are you even commenting?

The original question was "what do you wear downstairs" I was just answering the question.

Octet

Veteran
er, not quite. That was indeed the thread title, but the actual question was a little more expansive than that. Top tip - always read a thread before replying....

Agree, the original poster included 'Cycling Shorts' which by definition (according to Oxford English Dictionary) are 'skintight knee-length shorts made of stretch fabric, of a king originally designed to be worn by cyclists'.
Although those 'Touring Shorts' don't look too bad for a casual ride down to the shops, if it wasn't for the £50 price tag.

D

Deleted member 1258

er, not quite. That was indeed the thread title, but the actual question was a little more expansive than that. Top tip - always read a thread before replying....

If you look at the Op's original post you will see at the end he said, and I quote

"I'm hoping you more experienced cyclists can help me out with your own experiences/tips. I certainly need a day off tomorrow to give me chance to recover so I'll have plenty of time to read your responses."

and that's what he got, a short explanation of what a cyclist who has been cycling for over 40 years does.

D

Deleted member 1258

[quote="Octet, post: 2001035, member: 23004"
Although those 'Touring Shorts' don't look too bad for a casual ride down to the shops, if it wasn't for the £50 price tag.[/quote]

I've done rides of 60 and 70 miles in my touring shorts, I've also done club rides in them, they are very comfortable over distance.

Top Bottom