What do you weigh?

What do you weigh - in Imperial!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mattobrien

Guru
6'1" and about 12 stone 6. Would be a lot lighter if it wasn't continually raining. Life, weather and work really seem to be screwing things up at the moment.

Aiming for 76kgs which is a smidge under 12 stone. Work to be done.

subaqua

What’s the point
101kg atm working on getting it down, i was about 120kg a few years ago but i've sorted it through exercise and i've had a few illnesses which dropped a fair bit.
i'm also 188cm tall and have a huge inside leg lol clothes don't like me.
pete

I know that feeling same height and was 105Kg ( see weightwatchers thread) but i need to lose more as i am still overweight according to the charts. if i weighed what i should to met healthy weight i would look ill. (85Kg)

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
11 stone and aiming to get down to about 10

Hah!
I'm aiming to lose about ten!

Linford

Hah!
I'm aiming to lose about ten!

I've got to lose it slowly as I don't want to drop muscle mass. I've dropped half a stone since christmas with a couple of goes at it, but have found it a real struggle. Dieting is tough.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I've got to lose it slowly as I don't want to drop muscle mass. I've dropped half a stone since christmas with a couple of goes at it, but have found it a real struggle. Dieting is tough.

I've gained muscle mass and have lost a lot of visceral fat. I'm faster than I've ever been since returning to cycling. I've not struggled with the Slimming World eating plan.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Im off the fat end of the chart at 6'2 and 19 stone :biggrin: Weve had a few over 20 stone guys join recently too.

New weight loss goal... get onto Mickles poll :smile:
Yeah, me too, then ^_^ 'cause I'm 10 stone on the dot, he does not have an option for that.
BTW, imperial is soooo last century, let's do kg!

D

Deleted member 1258

5' 6" and a couple of pound over 11 stone, about a stone lighter than I was this time last year.

Top Bottom