What do you weigh?

What do you weigh - in Imperial!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Raging Squirrel

Anyone else noticed a distinct lack of female contributions to this thead? ^_^

i was just thinking the same!

OP
OP
mickle

mickle

innit
I get you - we know that the length of the sides of the Great pyramid at Giza is a fraction of the circumference, in millionths, of the cicumference of the Earth measured around the equator. The Egyptian cubit is thought to have been the ancestor of our inch/foot/yard system. Whereas the metric system is said to be derived from the circumfrence of the Earth measured through the poles, by Napolian himself, who based the system on measurements taken from ancient Nile sailing vessels uncovered on the giza plateau.

Ancient ships, in the Nile. .... in de nile .... In denial!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I get you - we know that the length of the sides of the Great pyramid at Giza is a fraction of the circumference, in millionths, of the cicumference of the Earth measured around the equator. The Egyptian cubit is thought to have been the ancestor of our inch/foot/yard system. Whereas the metric system is said to be derived from the circumfrence of the Earth measured through the poles, by Napolian himself, who based the system on measurements taken from ancient Nile sailing vessels uncovered on the giza plateau.

Ancient ships, in the Nile. .... in de nile .... In denial!

Give the man a Coconut!

gbb

Legendary Member
Happily, just over 11 stone.(3 lbs to be precise)
I say happily because i was always 10.5 st, no amount of eating would change that. Less time on the bike for the last 6 months has seem me feeling a bit stodgy, but not looking so wiry.
Fitness over short distances hasnt suffered, really must get back to some longer trips.

bigjim

Legendary Member
6'2" and 14 stone ish. Always the same no matter what I do or eat these days.
My son,
7615215988_f1539c454c_n.jpg
same height and a serious bodybuilder, i.e no fat, at 16 stone of pure muscle was told by Doc who consulted BMI index that he was obese. Yea right.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Anyone else noticed a distinct lack of female contributions to this thead? ^_^

I've ticked a box. I'm a smidge over 10, but that smidge is considerable, and I'd like to be a stone less.

As for 'what do I weigh', I was going to say baking ingredients mostly, you know, flour, butter and stuff. For main course cooking I generally just estimate amounts using experience.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I'm just under 14 stone at the moment. put on about a stone and a half when I broke my clavicle and just haven't been able to get rid of it.

Linford

I've ticked a box. I'm a smidge over 10, but that smidge is considerable, and I'd like to be a stone less.

As for 'what do I weigh', I was going to say baking ingredients mostly, you know, flour, butter and stuff. For main course cooking I generally just estimate amounts using experience.

I thought you girls were Sugar, spice and all things nice Arch ;)

Top Bottom