What do you weigh?

What do you weigh - in Imperial!

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Raging Squirrel

nice to see there's a few of us bigger guys on here, 11 people over 17st

i'm 6'3 and quite heavily buillt with a 54 inch chest. When I was fully fit in college playing rugby I weighed in at 19 stone!!!

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The last time I checked the other day (in the nude by the way just so you have a glorious image of this happening) I was 57.4Kg, or, roughly, just under 9 stone.
The heaviest I have ever been in my life was 60Kg incidentally.

Being 5"10, I look like a cotton bud if I haven't had a haircut recently, but, at least I can still see my willy!

OK who's the lightweight :thumbsup:

ME (and annedonnelly)!!

The Jogger

Legendary Member
I'm 5' 11'' and 14st 5lbs I want to lose 2st but overtime I lose a few pounds I've went somewhere for a break and enjoyed too much of the local cuisine ......

asterix

Comrade Member
Well I think you lot are a bunch of lightweights. I'm well of the top of the scale and will be until at least Xmas,

Are you implying that we will indulge in excess consumption at Yuletide?

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
I know that feeling same height and was 105Kg ( see weightwatchers thread) but i need to lose more as i am still overweight according to the charts. if i weighed what i should to met healthy weight i would look ill. (85Kg)
yeah i'm the same i should be 85kg too. missus says i'd look like some sort of anorexia patient.
thing is i'd happily be 101kg (16st) for the rest of my life, if i looked like a pro rugby league player! :biggrin:

Melvil

I'm just over 10 stone which at 5'11" makes me pretty thin - then again after breaking my leg all the muscle in my thigh has wasted away a little so I should really add on half a stone for when it comes back!

RhythMick

Über Member
216 lbs, down from my panic point last Sept of 232. All loss down to cycling.

Doing the coast to coast TransPennine Trail end Aug. I'll see if it's dropped after that. 215 miles over 4 days.

Raging Squirrel

if i was anything less than 17.5 stone i'd look stick thin and ill it's all down to build. I have a mate who is 6'2, must weigh about 23 stone but is pure muscle, and the BMI thing or height to weight ratio puts him and morbidly obese....which he is far from, he looks like a machine and he's super fit

Top Bottom