What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
RAMBO First Blood,love it i can watch it over and over again,now got two Star Trek filums to finish off.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Battle for the Planet of the Apes (1973). The final film of the original franchise and possibly the one with the lowest budget. I think some of the latex masks came from a fancy dress shop.. but other than that, an enjoyable romp.

Big Trouble In Little China, a cult classic. Jack Burton on the Pork Chop Express, I tell ya...

Not sure how I feel about the upcoming sequel with Dwayne Johnson.

Oh no! Can't they just get someone to write something original instead of fouling up something good?
Big Trouble doesn't need a sequel.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Wot the one where the Snowman takes that little lad up up up in to the sky and on to the North Pole to meet Santa,well i never.

The snowman had melted, but it turns out it was murder. You had to watch the series before all the mystery is revealed

Drago

Legendary Member
Bridge on the River kwai.

A bit sheet really. Times have changed, and we no longer live in a society where most adults have experienced conflict, either as combatants or a besieged civilian population. As good is it was, it doesn't related to today's audience. I didnt feel it, just didnt dig it.

And the weapons drills are questionable.

I'll probably get my botty spanked for suggesting it, but it gets a lowly 4/10.

Top Bottom