What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A star is born, the new one.
Walked out after about an hour and a quarter.
And its its very rare for me to walk out of a film.
Maybe only 3 times in my life.
Was it hyped?
Lady gaga was pretty captivating to look at but i basically found it boring.
And i know my ears are a bit dodgy but I found the sound very muddy. Could have done with subtitles.
Something wrong with me?
Will try to catch up with the judy garland james mason version.

U

User6179

Lone Survivor.

A bit sheet really, but interesting to see the Sig Sauer MCX with Sig holographic sights being used as a marksman level rifle.

5/10. True story, but the film is really of interest to gun nuts.

That's 4 times you have watched it we know about, you got a wee crush on Marky?:biggrin:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Iron Sky the Coming Race - Sky Cinema

What can I say ?

It has Moon Nazis, Hollow Earth, The Cult of Steve (Jobs), Maggie Thatcher thrown from a Chariot and Adolf Hitler riding a T-Rex

What else do you want, people ????

Oh, and the special effects are surprisingly dazzling too

11/10

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Iron Sky the Coming Race - Sky Cinema

What can I say ?

It has Moon Nazis, Hollow Earth, The Cult of Steve (Jobs), Maggie Thatcher thrown from a Chariot and Adolf Hitler riding a T-Rex

What else do you want, people ????

Oh, and the special effects are surprisingly dazzling too

11/10

The first Iron Sky was brilliantly clever stupid fun so it sounds like the sequel is worth a go too

Leaway2

Lycrist
The shallows. Blake Lively :wub: is a surfer who is attacked by a shark who really has it in for her. It's basically Jaws again. There are very few in the cast and very little dialogue.
A bit silly but 6/10

AndyRM

XOXO
Mixed bag over the weekend:

Jaws - 9/10

A masterpiece of cinema. Randomly on at a local cinema so got to see it on the big screen, and I'm glad I did.

Cannibals and Carpet Fitters - 6/10

Started this on Thursday evening, turned it off after 10 minutes as my boyfriend declared it "Unbearable". Not to be defeated I gave it another go last night, and if you take it for what it is, a solid B movie, then it's enjoyable enough. I've seen a lot worse low budget horror.

Top Bottom