What film did you watch last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Zero Dark Thirty.

Lots of bad dudes being subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques, and Bin Laden getting his ticket punched by the SEALs. Several times I almost spilled my beer through cheering.

8.5/10.

Leaway2

Lycrist
Zero Dark Thirty.

Lots of bad dudes being subjected to enhanced interrogation techniques, and Bin Laden getting his ticket punched by the SEALs. Several times I almost spilled my beer through cheering.

8.5/10.
Jessica Chastain could do with a few pies.
Do the Yanks crash a helicopter on every mission?

Last edited:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Cactus Jack. What a mess this film is! It's basically a human form of a Roadrunner cartoon with a young Arnold Schwarzenegger as Wile E Coyote and Kirk Douglas as the Roadrunner with Anne Margaret as the love interest.

It's one of those that's so bloody bad, you watch to the end to see how much worse they can make it.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Iron Sky the Coming Race - Sky Cinema

What can I say ?

It has Moon Nazis, Hollow Earth, The Cult of Steve (Jobs), Maggie Thatcher thrown from a Chariot and Adolf Hitler riding a T-Rex

What else do you want, people ????

Oh, and the special effects are surprisingly dazzling too

11/10

Do you need to watch the first as I've not found any 'streams' for it, although I guess these will improve as this is released !

Breaker Morant. Not seen it since the early 80s and didnt think much of it at the time.
Absolute classic now imo. The firing squad scene is beautifully directed. Edward Woodward always brilliant as in Wicker Man.
screenshot-1456.png

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
The first one is only a couple of quid on amazon

Ta, ooh there is 'Natzis at the Centre of the Earth' included within Prime.... wonder how bad that is ?

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Ta, ooh there is 'Natzis at the Centre of the Earth' included within Prime.... wonder how bad that is ?

Reviews are generally poor - but hey.
It isn't related to Iron sky though.

Mixed reviews on iron sky sequel, including a split decision upthread - I've ordered it now anyway

The Cinderella Man on the sony movie channel. Never seen it before and it was very good. The story of American Boxer James Braddock and his unlikely winning of the world title.

Last edited:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Freaks of Nature - Horror Channel

A Comedy parody of American High School life, but with vampires, zombies and humans all living in harmony, that is, until the aliens arrive

A lot of blood and gore but some really funny bits if (like me) you like this nonsensical stuff

8/10

Top Bottom