What gig did you go to last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Sunday night: Black Sabbath in Manchester. Really excellent. Ozzy jn particular is a superb showman and the band are fine musicians. They really played the audience and played their hearts out. To be honest I'm more of a classical music chap, whilst still appreciating other genres, and thought they'd be rather past their best, but no, they were great. I'm glad the Mrs asked me along ! Support band Rival Sons also very good.

gaz71

Über Member
I went to see The Pigeon Detectives in Kingston on Thursday night.I didnt know what to expect as im not very familiar with their music but i had a really good time.They played a really good set with some lively tunes and im looking forward to getting the album next week.

TVC

Do comedy gigs count? Last night was Gary Delaney.

We are doing five nights out in a row at Leicester Comedy Festival. Tonight Lee Hurst.

AndyRM

XOXO
Just in from De La Soul.

Cracking atmosphere, great sound, good mix of old and new tunes, Dres came out and did some Black Sheep stuff... only criticism is that it was a bit of a short set, but a longer one would have lost energy I suppose.

raleighnut

Legendary Member

gaz71

Über Member
I went to see Circa Waves in Kingston last night.It was a cracking gig, loud guitars,lively crowd and some brilliant songs.

Friday was Kathryn Williams, solo, at the Cluny 2. Saturday was Otway in the Basement at the City Screen, and then I was back there again last night for Amber Arcades.

Can't remember if I'm s'posed to be going to one tonight tho!

I played, as part of a uke band, at a 60th wedding anniversary party. We can't have been too bad - some of the guests ended up dancing in the aisles!

Congratulations to Ron and Pam, and thank you for asking us to play for you!

Top Bottom