What gig did you go to last night?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
TwickenhamCyclist
I saw The Carnabys on Saturday night at the student union in Egham.Really good gig made better by paying student prices for beer.
Great band... friends of friends apparently... can usually catch one or two of them for free a the excelent Sunday jam night at The George here in Twickenham... on every week...

gaz71

Über Member
Great band... friends of friends apparently... can usually catch one or two of them for free a the excelent Sunday jam night at The George here in Twickenham... on every week...
Two of the band played there on sunday but i couldnt make it annoyingly.They also played a brilliant gig in The Patchworks a few months ago.

TVC

Forgot about this thread. Saturday night was China Crisis at The Flowerpot in Derby. Such a fanboy I nicked Gary Daly's set list.

20161120_000239.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Last night I went to see Gong in Manchester... seriously awesome set consisting of plenty of Gong classics (from a time when this current line-up would have been in either nappies or testes)... and stuff from the latest album, which is by far the best Gong album since 1974. Everybody clapped a lot at the end. There was some cheering too. We also had the pleasure of former snooker champ Steve Davis as the support DJ... i need to have a look at his set list. It was faultless. Got a bit of a headache this morning but i'm a very happy bunny. :smile:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Not been home long having been to see Honeyblood in Norwich. Not many groups include a song about the girl on the merchandising stand and the stuff available. Brilliant night, and the support act (Pins) weren't bad either.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Another late run back from Norwich - this time following seeing Low at the Arts Centre. Although billed as a performance of their 1999 Just Like Christmas album, they added a couple of other seasonal numbers, then came back on and did an extended set including a number of tracks from the recent Ones And Sixes album. Brilliant.

Top Bottom