What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan O

Über Member
My mrs may feel differently though lol
Hehe, I'm lucky that mine doesn't appear inclined to count wheels - she just vaguely knows there are some.

JhnBssll

Veteran
jowwy's purchasing relapse is obviously infectious. I've just ordered the remaining Di2 bits for the Bianchi, all except cables. I'll mock the install up first before ordering them to make sure i get the lengths right :laugh: Anyway internal battery, junction box, wireless unit and Dura Ace R9150 front mech are now ordered :blush: I really need to pull in some contracts to pay for some of these bits soon :angel:

I've also ordered some black electrical tape and tipex so I can change the chainset from Ultegra to Dura Ace to match without spending £300 :okay::laugh:

JhnBssll

Veteran
I just mocked it up and ordered the wires :laugh:

I'll be waiting at the window for the postie for the foreseeable future :laugh:

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
I was incredibly happy yesterday to see that ALL THREE OF MY PARCELS HAD ARRIVED AT ONCE!

10993401-1410255124-294522.jpg

toppeak_TC2261-2.jpg

sis-go-isotonic-energy-gels-6-pack-lemon-lime.jpg
sis-go-isotonic-energy-gel-6-pack-fruit-EV181714-5800-20.jpg

The energy gels are amazing! I use them during Duathlon....I got a special bundle pack advertised through facebook. Usually £19.40 for 12 (2 x 6 packs) but I got a special free code and paid just £3.99 for shipping! Although the website does seem more expensive than when I buy the gels individually.....but anyway - still a good buy!!!

I was super happy - it was like birthday come early

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I was incredibly happy yesterday to see that ALL THREE OF MY PARCELS HAD ARRIVED AT ONCE!

1. View attachment 417764

2. View attachment 417765
3. View attachment 417766 View attachment 417767

The energy gels are amazing! I use them during Duathlon....I got a special bundle pack advertised through facebook. Usually £19.40 for 12 (2 x 6 packs) but I got a special free code and paid just £3.99 for shipping! Although the website does seem more expensive than when I buy the gels individually.....but anyway - still a good buy!!!

I was super happy - it was like birthday come early

Happy Early Birthday. ^_^

Top Bottom