What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

harrison_888

Regular

harrison_888

Regular
Thank you!! It's not my real birthday till 22nd August! and I will be 30 :blink:

Welcome to the 30 club (in August). Everything begins to creak and all my clothes have shrunk...I’m sure you’ll be fine though. :okay:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
2 x Clement USH 650B x 42mm gravel tyres
Sram 10-42 XD Cassette
Stans tubeless kit

Spa cycles leather saddle
etap blips
Digital calipers

and i though i was done with spending - how wrong i was

tom73

Guru
Treated myself to new Castelli cycle top , now have one that matchers my bike hehe
last week was a bit of a bumper week New seat post clamp ( I broke the last one :sad: longest two day wait in years) ,
Torque Wrench , saddle bag and bundle for Mrs 73 bike and a new set of Allen keys a treat from Mrs 73 :smile:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Just ordered another Camelbak Podium bottle but in 600ml size as I've since discovered the 750ml size won't fit under the top tube when in the seat tube cage. These things are friggin huge.

I guess you have the big chill version with the liner inside too keep cool. They are massive compared to the standard 720ml version.

Edit, just seen your earlier post. Yep, big chill.

GuyBoden

Guru
1950's Soviet Ammo Bag.

saddle-bag-2-png.png

gbb

Legendary Member
My trusty old beto track pump expired. Tonight, I thought I'm not messing about...down my LBS.. got a TruFlo track pump, the best one at the price I was prepared to pay. It does the job perfectly on its first try. I'm sure I could have got it cheaper...or maybe a better one...but tonight I just wanted one, I'm not faffing about

Justinitus

Warning: May Contain Pie
Technically Sunday, but I ordered a Topeak Ridecase for my luddite iphone 5 for £9. Arrived today and I’m really impressed, so I ordered another one for the other bike -much cheaper than the mount on its own and I have a spare case!

Last edited:

Vantage

Carbon fibre... LMAO!!!
Yesterday arrived my Schwalbe Cityjet 26 x 1.5" Skinwall tyres.
Except they aren't skinwall. They're black...all around. Now I've got 2 sets of the bloody things.
Guess it'll be a while before I have nice tan walled tyres on my rig. Meh.

Top Bottom