What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
IMG_20180906_110154.jpg

I have been looking for some waterproof cycling shorts. What I find seem to be too long, too short, too expensive. I found a pair of long waterproof trousers in a sports shop yesterday. Reduced to 20 quid from 40 and with a rating of 10000, which is pretty good. I spent 10 minutes with the scissors and sewing machine this morning. I think they will work.

Last edited:

C R

Guru
A battery for the cycle computer and some quick links for the chain, which is far too long for my new 28T small ring.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A Schwalbe Durano (or is it a Lugano?) 23mm tyre and tube fitted on the back wheel after yesterday's puncture and finding that the tyre already on was wearing thin at the the walls. £19.50 including the fitting,at my LBS.

A Schwalbe Durano (or is it a Lugano?) 23mm tyre and tube fitted on the back wheel after yesterday's puncture and finding that the tyre already on was wearing thin at the the walls. £19.50 including the fitting,at my LBS.

More than likely Lugano.

Should have a nice padded Halo double wheelbag coming tomorrow.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
More than likely Lugano.

Should have a nice padded Halo double wheelbag coming tomorrow.
I've just looked,you're right,it's a Lugano. Nearly pooped myself as well as i saw what looked like a piece of glass sticking out of it:ohmy:but relieved to find to that it's a wing of some bug critter.:thumbsup:

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
The excitement of a pair of 20" Schwalbe Marathons for the Trice. Slightly more interesting was a pair of Sturmey Archer lock washers for vertical dropouts for the new steed (Optima Lynx)

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
that must be brighter than the sun!

Sorry - should have read 35000lm

It arrived today and I must admit it appears pretty bright - much brighter than my two solarstorm X3s combined anyway.

However, as for it being 35000 lumens - I'd be very surprised if it was

I think they may be taking that measurement from each individual LED (8) and totaling them up (but even then it don't make sense)

Last edited:
Top Bottom