What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Guru
Some self adhesive patches, the ones I have don't seem to stick very well.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Just been delivered today from Spa, new hex wrench set & Ti stem :smile:
full.jpg

Hopey

Just ordered a pair of wiggles Dhb spd shoes to go with the new clipless pedals my in laws got me for Christmas. About to jump into the world of clipless!

Desperate for a bike fit too but can't afford it just now. Soon.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Just ordered a pair of wiggles Dhb spd shoes to go with the new clipless pedals my in laws got me for Christmas. About to jump into the world of clipless!

Desperate for a bike fit too but can't afford it just now. Soon.
My first foray into the clipless world happened on Sunday and I thought they were wonderful. I’ll be adding my other set of clipless pedals to the MTB and will be all clipless from now on.

I did notice during my Sunday ride that I only ever seemed to be unclippling my left foot which is a bad habit to get into in case my weight is leaning the other way!

Levo-Lon

Guru
A Shimano XT double 36-26 crankset, a front pull slx FD and a 2x11 slx shifter.
I wanted a 170mm crankset but that was £130 so opted for the sale option 175mm at £79.

Crc sent the 170!! :becool: well happy £128 the lot

Salar

A fish out of water
Tyres and tubes. I seem to have a thing for tyres, a bit like women and their shoes.

Reactions: C R

Jenkins

Legendary Member
First delivery of the year - SKS Raceblade Pro XL mudguards for the Giant Rapid flatbar
IMG_20190104_204811849.jpg
Still to be delivered are some derailleur jockey wheels for the main comuter - having replaced the rest of the driveline just before Christmas, I thought I might just as well finish the job!

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
My second Topeak Alien II multi tool arrived today. No more swapping between bikes with my original multi tool so I don’t have to worry about forgetting it! You can guarantee the one time I forget, I’ll have a easily fixable problem if only I had a multi tool.

Plus it only cost me £20 instead of the usual RRP of £40 from an eBay shop - it is brand new and came in the box.

Top Bottom