What have you bought for the bike today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
90mm stem for a tenner. Hardly exotic but should be able to steer the bike, which is handy at times. Might also buy a Marin hybrid later but can't decide. Its a San Rafael, anyone got one?

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Spa Cycles TD cranks , Stronglight ring and some chainring bolts. I really like their cranks and hope they stay as cheap and available for a long time.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Some tyre levers, just to make up an Amazon order over £20 to get free delivery with summat else..

Can't have too many tyre levers, eh!?
Depends on the levers. Ones that are too blunt to push under a tyre with a stiff bead, too brittle to lift a tough tyre and black so you play "hunt the lever" if one ever pings off just aren't worth it!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Depends on the levers. Ones that are too blunt to push under a tyre with a stiff bead, too brittle to lift a tough tyre and black so you play "hunt the lever" if one ever pings off just aren't worth it!
IMG_07012019_125540_(752_x_1000_pixel).jpg

These are the ones I have

Reactions: mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
These are the ones I have
Not blunt, bendy or black, so you probably can't have too many of those... :thumbsup:

Edit: well, maybe when you can retile your house with them, that might be too many.

Last edited:
Top Bottom