What have you bought for the bike today ?

Discussion in 'General Cycling Discussions' started by Dark46, 29 May 2014.

1. jowwy

jowwy The bearded Powerhouse

2x sleeveless base layers ready for spring/summer morning commutes

Also liking the jerseys available from wolfride on eBay......more relaxed and no rear pockets which I like

2. CXRAndy

CXRAndy Guru

Dicta 16t freewheel

3. NorthernDave

NorthernDave Never used Über Member

Some new gear cables for the Giant.
    Which have restored it's previously excellent crisp and reliable gear changing, so all is good in the world.

4. Elybazza61

Elybazza61 Veteran

Dura-Ace 12-28 cassette.

5. nagden

nagden Active Member

A 52/40 chainring for my old Motobecane Supersport off of Ebay. It was fitted with a 50/46 and I was finding the hils a bit of a struggle.

mjr likes this.
  6. razabbs

razabbs Active Member

A phone mount for the stem as I use Strava on my phone to record rides/for routes etc. I'll look into getting a Garmin at some point but no need as of yet. Also picked up two water bottles; not sure where my previous ones have gone :sad:

7. Vantage

Vantage The dogs chew toy

An Oxford rear rack. With lower rails. Which doesn't sit at a silly height above the rear wheel.
    And it's SILVER! YES! :biggrin:

8. DCBassman

DCBassman Veteran

A Lidl Crivit track pump. At £5.99, it seems much better than the £10 plastic Tesco one I've been using.

9. wilko

wilko Über Member

A Cateye Velo wireless computer.

10. FA05ECE6-86FC-4B3F-A10D-47AC5DDA802C.jpeg

This. I’m not sure if it will be comfy or not, but it looks nice. I hope I have better luck with the delivery of this as well. I bought some ksyrium tubless wheels, and a pair of GP5000 tubeless tyres yesterday, and the order was split, and the tyres haven’t shown up. I hope this works better.

iancity likes this.
  11. Jenkins

Jenkins Guru

A 12-27 Miche cassette as a spare (ttps://www.wiggle.co.uk/miche-light-primato-11x-1630-shimano/). Added a pair of Koolstop brake pads to the basket, spent a couple of minutes creating a junk Gmail account and got both for £41 thanks to the 'new customer' discount!

12. florencethnurse

florencethnurse Active Member

Hello
    My cat eye wireless bike computer thingy arrived today with my new hip lock d lock am waiting for my cube shoes e bay bargain and chuffed to bits cos I found a fatlassattheback cycling jacket on eBay in my size so just waiting for that to arrive

13. D0A40372-D1FA-4EE9-AF55-CA98DC0DE7EB.jpeg

I’ll get round to fitting them at the weekend.

NorthernDave likes this.
  14. DCLane

DCLane Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

A 26 x 1 1/4" inner tube. Which should explain itself ... :cursing:

15. derrick

derrick The Glue that binds us together.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice